Technology platforms for Internet Access, WiFi and Enterprise solutions
Ubiquiti Networks provides a variety of high-end wireless networking products that utilize innovative and groundbreaking wireless technology.
Its service provider product platforms provide carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems, and routing.
Start Hotspot Cloud WiFi solution works with a wide variety of Ubiquiti Access points.
Get the Ubiquiti devices through any of Ubiquiti distributors and partners worldwide.
Install Start Hotspot firmware for your Ubiquiti router model, plug Ubiquiti device into your existing network and connect.
You’re ready to start controlling your WiFi network. It’s that easy
Some of the Ubiquiti products
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
- 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point
- 2.4 GHz / 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz / 867 Mbps
- MIMO 5GHz 2×2 / 2.4GHz 2×2
• Advanced Gigabit Ethernet Router
• PoE Input 24V Passive PoE
• PoE Output Passive PoE Passthrough
• Processor Dual-Core 880 MHz, MIPS1004Kc
• Memory 256 MB DDR3 RAM
• Frequency 5470 – 5875 MHz
• Full-Band 5 GHz
• Throughput 500+ Mbps (Max. 80 MHz)
• Ports (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet
• Frequency 2.4 GHz
• Gain 10.4-11.2 dBi
• Ports (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
• Processor Atheros MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
• Memory 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
Special time-limited offer
Get White-label branding free of charge with every yearly subscription for 10+ APs.
Cloud or On-Premise
START HOTSPOT CLOUD WiFi
- Cloud platform managed by us
- No initial hardware cost (except routers)
- Subscription (monthly payment)
- Controls any connected router
- Worldwide deployment, easily scalable
- Hardware: Routers with Radius support
- Centralized management and updates
HOTSPOT PC Software
- Your server running software
- Server required with 2 network cards
- One time payment
- Controls connected network (like hotel)
- Each network requires separate server
- Hardware: Any access-point
- Exclusive on-premise private use
Start Now! We’re here to help.
- We’ll help you configure everything
- Technical support: Email, Phone, Online chat
- No obligations, zero-risk free trial